Well... I am about 9 days away from having this little girl, and I wasn't getting the nursery completed due to work. I came home the other night after a meeting, and my darling mother in law was at my house. I wasn't quite sure why she was there. I walked into the house and she yelled for me to not come in the babies room. I stayed out until she was done, and then she called me in. I was so surprised. She had finished the nursery. She had made the most amazing quilt and I know that these pictures will not do it justice. She put the finishing touches on the nursery that were much needed, and just made everything feel complete. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful mother in law who is so talented, and so giving. Thank you Beth, I know that our little girl will love her new room!!! I can't stop going in there. (and a special thanks to Casey for helping her hang everything up) I know that after you got done the pink was making you a little nauseous. Thanks for being a trooper. Love you both...
Monday, June 27, 2011
Baby Girl Whitaker
Posted by Whitaker Family at 11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! SHE IS SO GREAT! THAT QUILT IS AWESOME! GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!
Pink? What is that? Haha! Wow...that quilt is just precious. I'm so excited for your princess to arrive!
Jared told us yesterday that you had your little girly!! I was just checking to see there were any pictures on your blog....I'm sure you have much better things to be doing:) I can't wait to see her and am so so excited for you! You have such darling boys I can't even imagine how stink' cute the girl version would be!
Post a Comment