Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

Father's Day was a lot of fun!! The kids and I woke up and made Casey waffles and cut up some fruit. The boys made him cards and drew pictures of what they like to do with their dad. Carson drew a picture of him and his Dad on our horse, and Cade... well I don't exactly know what his picture was, but it was cute!! We went in and gave Casey his breakfast in bed, and the boys gave him the cards.

We went to church, and I was completely shocked that both of the boys went up and sang with the primary. They have NEVER gone up to sing. They wouldn't even go up for Mother's Day... I was so proud of them, and they looked so cute up there. I hope this is the beginning of them singing in Sacrament meeting from now on.

We had a great afternoon hanging out at our house. We had my family over for a BBQ, and it was fun to have everyone over.

I am so thankful for Casey and the amazing father that he is to our boys. He is good at everything he does. He is great at discipline, with playing, with talking to the boys, and with teaching our boys. I am so thankful to have him in my life, and I know that our kids are so thankful to have him as a father. Thank you Casey for being the great person that you are, and the incredible father that you are to our children.






0 comments: