Saturday, May 7, 2011

Our 2nd St. George Trip!!




This was a fun trip! We always go to St. George for my cousins dance competition. We love watching her dance, she is so talented, and I can't help but cry every time I see her perform. We took Grandma Janie down and we all stayed in the Ramada hotel. It was great to get away from the snow, and the stress of life for a few days. We went swimming a lot, and the kids were perfectly content playing in the water and having "snack parties" by the pool. My mom took us to the movie Rio, which was in 3D and a very cute movie. At the end of the movie, Cade looked over at me and said, "He felt it in his heart". It melted my heart when he said this. He is seriously the sweetest little boy. I love the phase that he is in right now. So loving, so helpful, and just wants to make his mom and dad proud.

We had lots of good food, and we tried a new burger joint that is down there called Smash Burgers. I thought that it was going to be just like the other burger places, but I was wrong. I have craved it every day since we were there. They have the best hamburgers I have ever had. They also have french fries with rosemary and vinegar on them, and I was in heaven. We also had a few laughs while we were there. It seems like we can't go anywhere without having a good time. Kami is so dang funny, and we always have a fun when she is around. JaNae gave us some gum from the Easter egg hunt that we did, and we challenged Kami to eat all of the gum at the same time. She was up for the challenge, and it was so hilarious. We were all laughing so hard. She was trying to not to gag while putting each piece in her mouth. Funny...
There is also a belly shot that Cade managed to get. I was around 27 weeks. He also got a cute picture of my mom. The sweetest woman I know.

JaNae and her friends planned an Easter egg hunt out at the house. The guys hid eggs in the red rocks and let the kids go and find them. There was candy laid out a long the way, and at the end, they found an egg with their name on it. It was filled with confetti, and when they cracked it on their heads, all the confetti came out. It was such a cute idea, and the kids had so much fun. JaNae always has the best plans, and she always wants everyone to have a good time. We call her the "party planner" She is very good at what she does. Very organized, and always concerned about others having a good time.

We had a great time!! We had some good laughs, we got to hang out with our favorite people. Saw a good movie, had some fun Easter activities, and just got to hang out in the sunshine. What more could we ask for.

Can't wait for next year!!
















0 comments: