I have really high hopes for myself this weekend!! I kind of have A.D.D and I always start things and then I don't finish it, and I move on to something else. I am painting a crib that Jan gave me. I am painting it white, and it is going to be so cute, but I haven't finished it yet, and I would really like to.
My mom bought us a changing table from R.C. Willey. It is so adorable!! When Casey picked it up at the dock, the guy said, "Good luck with that one, it has like a million pieces." Great.. That gave us a lot of hope. My goal is to get that thing put together.
The most important thing that I need to do is to convince Casey to give up his home office for the nursery. He really likes his little room, and it makes me feel bad for him to have to give it up for a time. I really like to make everyone happy. We will see how the battle goes. I think that Casey is tired of this pregnancy thing. My emotions have been all over the place, and I cried last night while watching The Office. The show just isn't going to be the same without Steve Corral. I cried. I cry at pretty much everything....dirty house, going to work, leaving my kids, my extended family and all of the drama, not having anything to wear, watching my three year old wave goodbye to me from the front door :( The last one nearly kills me.
Don't you think Casey should just make my life easier and let me have the room? I just need to stand up for what I really want. I am so excited to bring a little baby girl home. I hope that I get to have a room all ready for her when she makes her grand entrance into this world.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Weekend Project
Posted by Whitaker Family at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment