Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter Morning




I love this time of year! It is so great when the snow melts, and the flowers start to bloom. There is something great about new life being brought forth, and signs of spring everywhere. I love the smell in the air of the budding trees, and the lilacs. I love Easter morning and the excitement of the boys for when the Easter Bunny comes. He was a tricky little bunny this year, and got into our powdered sugar while he made his escape. He left the boys some fun little things, and some candy that the boys got a complete sugar high on that morning. I loved getting the dressed in the cute ties that I bought for them. They looked so cute, and I just can't resist how handsome boys look in white shirts and ties. It was a great day, and I am so thankful for the love of our Savior who gave His life for me and my family, that we can be together forever. That we can be forgiven for our wrong doings, and for being there for me every step of the way in this life. I love my Savior, and I am thankful that we have Easter as a time to reflect on His life, and His mission.














2 comments:

Andrea said...

So CUTE Kin!! I'm sure you so excited to add that adorable little girl to the mix! I agree Spring has to be my favorite.
Hope you are well! I've been thinking about you a ton.
Miss you friend!!

Sarah said...

Kindra, thanks for your sweet comments. Jeff and I are so excited to be parents!

Your boys are darling and they look so cute in their new Easter ties. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Glad to hear you're in good hands!

Oh and also, I don't think Jeff knows much about the reunion this summer. If you have any details could you send them our way?? Thanks!