Ok... I never thought that the next two weeks could seem like an eternity. How is it that when when we don't want time to go by fast, it does. I am trying to soak up every great moment lately, and trying to stay positive. When perfect strangers come up to me every day and tell me that I look like I am going to pop, I kindly say, "I know", and inside I am gritting my teeth and telling them to mind their own business. I should write down all of the things that people have said to me lately. "Oh my that baby wants to come out RIGHT now", "When is that baby due", (lady yelling from the window of her car) "Any day"!!! Ok ok people I get it. I am not oblivious to the fact that I have a very large stomach, and that my baby is ready to come. Except for the fact that my baby is not quite ready to come, and I couldn't feel more blessed about that. I do want a healthy baby. I feel blessed that I can go full term and have healthy children. I am just READY to have this little girl. I can't wait to meet her, hold her, kiss her cheeks, dress her up, and put bows in her hair.
Some things that have been going on in our life lately:
*Carson is enrolled in karate at Omega Martial Arts, and he is doing really well. He learned how to ride his big bike with no training wheels, all because he saw the neighbor girl riding around on her bike without training wheels, and he could not have her show him up. He immediately said, "Mom, where is my bike, I am going to try this again". I got his bike and he took off. (I have been trying to get him to ride it since the fall). Boy when he saw her without training wheels, he just couldn't handle that. Funny kid!!
*Cade is in love with Batman and it so fun to watch him play with his action figures. He has such a great imagination, and he puts a huge smile on my face. The things that he says and does make me want him to stay 4 forever!! He is so fun!! we celebrated his 4th birthday. Pictures to come
soon!!
*Casey got a new job!! He is really excited about the challenge of a great position, and we are hoping that it will pay off very soon!! Good luck Casey, and thank you for supporting our family.
*I will not have to go back to work after the baby is born!! I am super thrilled to be able to stay home and take care of my little chicks. I am thrilled to not have to find sitters, run kids here, run kids there, go back to work, yada yada yada
Life is good. We are busy, healthy, and happy!! I will be happier when I get to walk up the stairs without almost passing out.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
The Final Stretch
Posted by Whitaker Family at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is so exciting! I love babies and all the love that they bring. Congrats Casey on the new job and I am so jelous that you don't have to go back to work! I am so happy for you!
Yea, yea, yea!!! Then I will be able to come visit you much easier, and I so want to since it's been so long.
You will have the cutest baby girl! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment