My Day:
Didn't want to move this morning. It felt so good to just lay in bed.
Carson came in and snuggled with me.
Got everyone ready, while trying NOT to look at the mess of a house that we have right now. Laundry all over the couch, dishes in the sink, I had to ignore it all. UGGH
Leave Cade with Kami, she took him to preschool this morning.
Got me and Carson in the car, Carson not wanting to go, he wanted to stay with Kami.
Drove Carson to school, he didn't want to go, but I said he had to. ( I am a mean mom)
Got to work.... Hmmm.... I don't want to be here... I can think of so many things I would rather be doing
I am hoping that my night isn't as crazy as the morning was, although I don't think that is going to happen.
Does it just seem like a blur, the days just kind of float into each other, and it seems the craziness just never ends.
I wonder what tomorrow will bring.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
*Thinking*
Posted by Whitaker Family at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment