This is what happens when Carson gets a hold of the camera. He loves taking pictures. He took some of Cade playing with blocks and of course he took some of himself.
Cade loves to wear his Batman shirt. He will wear it whenever I will let him. I have to wash this shirt a lot, and I should have purchased a couple of more of the same shirt. It is his favorite, and he hates when he has to take it off. I love my boys, and I love the difference in personalities. It is so fun to watch them grow, and to find out more about what kind of people they are growing into.
You will also find a picture of our pet lizard. My mom bought the boys a bearded dragon lizard a while back and we do love watching Fireball grow. Carson and Cade named him of course. He is an easy pet to have around. We do have to feed him, but other than that, we just get to watch him.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
I like to take pictures!!
Posted by Whitaker Family at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment