Friday, February 4, 2011

Birthday Time!!!!

We had a couple of birthdays at our house. Casey turned 30, and Carson turned 6! Casey had a great birthday. I actually gave him good gifts this year that he quite enjoyed. I gave him a new rope and sport boots for his horse. He was happy! Cade and I went and got some balloons and pie. Cade couldn't stop telling Casey, "Happy Birthday Dad" Casey thought it was the cutest thing. Carson was actually really sick with strep, so he was in bed for our small party for Casey, but it was a fun night. Happy Birthday Casey

Carson turned 6 on the 31st. I can't believe he is already six. It just goes by so fast. Grandma Beth came and got Carson for a special date with grandma. She took him inside the temple waiting room to show him how it feels to be inside the temple, to see how beautiful it is inside. They then went to see Uncle Scott at his work, and Scott showed them a huge fan! That was really fun for Carson to see. Then they went to BYU Creamery and had some lunch. It was a really fun time for Carson to spend with his Grandma. We had a couple family parties and we took Carson and some cousins bowling... It was really fun! We love our little guy. He is so patient with his little brother, and he is a very good example for him to follow. He meets friends very easily, and I love watching him grow. He is learning to read and write and I love to read with him at night and see that each day brings new discovery, and learning new things.

I love my boys, and I am thankful that we were able to celebrate their birthdays this month. Happy Birthday to the best guys in the whole world.

Love, Mom








1 comments:

The Littlest Moons said...

Oh my heck Carson and Cade are getting so big! Six years! I CANNOT believe that you had Carson six years ago! I love birthdays. It looks like you guys had a great time. I am so glad Carson was better by his birthday. What a great idea for Grandma to take him to the temple, that is great. I love his face opening his new Explorer game. Jude would feel the same way. Hope you are feeling good with baby and love you tons.