Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cousins

Carson and his cousin Jaylee have so much fun together. They have always gotten along well, and they always come up with fun things to do. When JaNae and I were growing up, we were always together. We played school, and office, and My Little Ponies, and Barbies.... We had so much fun. We are still very close to this day, and I hope that Carson and Jaylee can always stay close. I know that as time goes on, they will find their groups of friends, and they will have their own interests, but I treasure the days that we can get these two together... They make me laugh, they make me smile, and they make me want to freeze time so that these moments that they have can last longer. I love you Carson and Jaylee, always remember how much fun you had when you were little.






0 comments: