Last Saturday was a very special day. My aunt and uncle were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple with their children. It was one of the most special moments. I love this gospel, and I love the emphasis on family. It was truly a very special day for all those who witnessed the blessing of sealing a family together. I will post more pictures of this day when I get them. After the sealing we all walked over to the Blue Lemon and had a delicious lunch. I have to go back, because everything was just yummy. My boys got Mac and Cheese, and it was deluxe. We talked and laughed and enjoyed each others company. Cade and Jesse are the best of friends. When Jesse came out of the temple he saw Cade and they ran to each other and embraced. It was so tender. I can't even write it without getting choked up. I love family!! I have some of the greatest people in my family. They are strong, great examples, funny, beautiful, etc. I could go on and on. I am grateful for my eternal family.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Blue Lemon
Posted by Whitaker Family at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. Friendship is so imortant and I am brought to tears from your kind words and thoughtfulness. I am so grateful for your friendship, Love you!
ps I need to see you and your belly!!
Post a Comment