We were up in Salt Lake running some errands, and found a place that does gender ultrasounds. It was a really nice place and reminded me of a spa. I love the Spa!! Anyway, the boys and I thought it would be fun to see what we were going to have. I know that either way boy or girl, I was going to love this baby with all my heart. it took the lady a little bit to get in a good spot to see the baby, but she was 95% it is a GIRL!! I still don't know what to think. I am so excited to be having a girl, and a million thoughts started going through my head. What will she be like, I will be worried about doing hair in the mornings, we will have to worry about boys.... so on and so on. I still have a hard time grasping the idea that we will be bring a little girl into our family of boys. For the past six years, all I have done is played cars, robots, shooting... but to think that this little girl will have to deal with all the boys craziness.. I just hope she is ready, and I hope she can put up with it. Carson and Cade are a little freaked out as well. Cade said that he is going to hit her, Carson said that she will not be allowed in his room, or to be able to play with his toys...Oh no, I am a little worried. The picture below will explain how the boys are with each other all the time. BOYS!! Good luck little girl! We are sure excited to see you and put bows in your hair (at least I am)
Carson on Mars?, Carson on the Moon? We went up to Salt Lake and briefly visited the Clark Museum. It was fun for the boys to see the different planets and to learn about them. Cade was actually not feeling great at the time, so I took some pictures of him today with his turtle. He named him "Turtly", and he hasn't let go of him since he has been sick. Cade gave me quit a scare yesterday. He had a bit of a cold, so I wasn't real worried about him. I feel like an awful parent because I took him to run errands with me, and dragged him around all day. When we got home, he spiked a fever almost right away. He started having trouble breathing, and it was scaring me because he was gasping for air. I hurry and rushed him to the InstaCare, and by the time we got there, he was breathing just fine, and he said in a hoarse voice, "I'm fine Mom, I just want to go home". I brought him home and put the humidifier on with some essential oils, and gave him some Tylenol to help with his fever. He was not getting better, so my aunt JaNae came to my rescue. She has a nebulizer that she brought over and I gave Cade two breathing treatments, and he started improving.... I made him sleep by me because I was so worried. He had a fever all night, but in the morning, he was feeling much better. He is so sweet, and I was so worried, but today he is doing much better.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Fun Errands, Good News!!
Posted by Whitaker Family at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What?!!!! Figures this is what I get for not calling you. . .
I'm SO EXCITED for you!!! Yea!!! I hope if there's anything that I can do, that you will let me know.
congrats on the girl!!! I am totally jealous!
Kin!! I am dying! I didn't even know you were pregnant. I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet your baby girl. There's no doubt she wont be the cutest! Love ya!!
Yay I'm so happy it's a girl! Congrats! Did you grey my text the other day?
Yay! So happy for your guys!
What how far along are you? I guess I missed the fact that you are prego. But a GIRL AWESOME!!! How fun will that be I am sure she is going to be just gorgeous!
Congrats!!! I only had one boy before my girl, but you will no problems. You are the sweetest mom ever and your kids are so lucky. Oh, girls are so fun--not to say that boys aren't--they are just so different. I was amazed with all the darling girlie things you can get your hands on for any age and size. I hope you are feeling better each day at this stage and that all goes well with the pregnancy. Love you tons!
So fun Kindra! I am so excited for you guys! lovin that it's a GIRL :) Thanks for calling tonight! It was so fun to talk to you. You are so sweet! I just love ya!!
Post a Comment