Fiesta Days!!
You can't grow up in Spanish Fork and not make it to the annual Fiesta Days. We had a good time. I bought a belt buckle for Cade while I was in San Jose and he would not take it off. This kid takes after his father in more ways than one. He loves shoes, clothes, and sports. I did get one picture of him with his darling belt buckle. The carni was a hit this year. It was the first year that I actually got my children to ride the rides. They went on the boat, and rang that dang bell the whole time. Carson and Jaylee went of the Indiana Jones ride, or whatever you call it, and then we all went on that giant slide. This was the highlight. Carson went down all by himself, and I was shocked. About half way down he started to go side ways and he didn't know how to fix it, so the look on his face was classic. It was a little bit of fear mixed with some fun. JaNae and I couldn't stop laughing. I thought oh he is going to be done with that ride for sure. I was wrong. He waned to go on it again and again. It was fun to watch him come down the next time and almost go down backwards this time. Again I though he is going to start crying or something, but he got to the bottom and told us how much fun he had. Gotta love the carni and the people that go there. Seriously, where do they come from. You never see these people until the carnival comes to town, and then all of a sudden they come out. Classic
Saturday, October 9, 2010
summer and fall cont.
Posted by Whitaker Family at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment