Our summer went by too fast! We did lots of fun things. I don't have pictures of them all. It may be due to the fact that every time we went somewhere I either forgot to bring my camera, or just forgot to get it out of the car. My bad. We had a great summer and we are having a great fall. I thought I would journal some pictures of some of the things that we did. We went to the Whitaker family cabin. It is always a good time up there. This particular time was a good time had by all. We played ipod idol. This is how the game is played. You pick a song on your ipod (I don't have one, so I borrowed one from our cousin Courtney). So you choose a song and put the little things in your ears, and turn the volume up really loud. You have to close your eyes and sing your heart out. It really is fun, and even more fun to watch other people attempt the task. It is so hilarious. I was most impressed with Casey and my father in law. They did a fantastic job. We had a really great time hanging with Marissa and kids and Bryan and Becky and their family. I hope that we can all go up to the cabin soon.
I had to travel this summer a bit for work. I went to San Jose in July and Arizona in August. Traveling for work is still work, but we do try to have some fun while we are there. I think what makes it fun is the great women that I get to travel with. Our rep from Utah is awesome, and I love hanging out with her. The reps from Idaho were there also, and they cracked me up. Oh by the way, the car that I am standing by will be mine someday, oh yes, it will be mine!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Our Summer and Fall in a Nutshell
Posted by Whitaker Family at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment