I remember as a kid, my dad would read the Sunday paper. It had the comics in the back, and I called them "funnies". I was such a character, and I like to think that I crack myself up, but when I start laughing at myself, my husband and my kids look at me, and give me this weird look like "what on earth do you think is so funny lady". Ahhhh I even start laughing at myself writing this post. ANYWAY... Yesterday was full of funnies that my kids were saying, so I have to write them down before my memory forgets. We went to the horses, (which is an afternoon ritual of ours) and we also have a chicken there. We did have two chickens that my mom gave us for Easter and they were so cute and yellow and fluffy, and then they get big. We didn't know what to do with them because all they do is poop over everything and makes messes. We thought the horses were a good home for them. So yesterday I went to pick up the kids and I could smell the chicken feed. My father in law Barry said "yea the kids overfed the chicken yesterday. Carson says, "Cade did it he's the naughty one"
Later that night we went to get our hair cut and Cade said "Mom, I am SO not getting my hair cut". Me: Oh yes you are silly boy
While we were in the car, Carson said, "Sorry I am late your Honor"
Where do kids come up with this kind of stuff. I just found myself laughing all afternoon, at the funnies that my kids were pulling. Maybe they are going to be the funny ones and not their mother.
Good day!!
Update: We are moved into the duplex, but it is still under construction. I know that the end result is going to be great, but getting there is really getting on my nerves. I hate living with boxes everywhere, tape on the walls, the kitchen not functioning, the bathroom not the way it needs to be. I just need to learn to relax and patience in my afflictions. I will update with photos soon. (When I find my camera charger) It is somewhere in the garage of wonders.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Funnies
Posted by Whitaker Family at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know what you mean. Jackson has me rolling about something at least once every day.
Kindra you have one of the best laughs of anyone I know! I miss hearing it!
Post a Comment