Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time

I know that time just goes by too fast, and we all say that, but it is seriously going too fast. There are things going on in my life that I never thought would imagine. You always say, " Wow how are they going through that trial, that would be so hard", I know that we are only given trials that we can manage, and that we even signed up for before we came to this earth. I know that I can handle the things that are going on. I just know that there is a lessen in each of the trials that I am facing, and I don't think that I could do it without the love that I feel from my Father in Heaven and for the spirit that is with me each day. My Grandpa Woodhouse was diagnosed with ahlziemers and is going down hill pretty quickly. My family is struggling with the loss of the man that we love, and he is slipping away from us. There are days that I wish that he didn't have to go through this anymore, but maybe he has to teach us all something before he goes. I sure hope that everyone will listen to the spirit, and learn the lessons that they need to learn. I am very blessed. I have a wonderful husband who takes care of the boys during the work hours, and does a fabulous job, I have two healthy, beautiful boys. I hope that I learn the lessons that are in store for me, and help those along the way.

2 comments:

LeMira said...

Love you, Kindra!

deborah peake said...

It is hard to see so many challenges that arise in our lives. It breaks my heart to hear your mom talk about the challenges with grandpa. She is so kind, loving and hard worker. She has a beautiful heart and is so good to grandpa. Kids to say funny things.