We went to St. George over the weekend. We had a great time. I took the boys swimming while Casey played in a tournament. I had such a great time hanging out with the boys. We got to go to the movie that night and share the evening with Casey's Grandpa who lives in St. George. The next morning Casey asked me to come with him to the tournament, so Bryce stayed with the boys, and I got to ride around with Casey. It brought back a lot of memories of when I used to ride with him all the time. The swan at Grandpa Whitaker's had three eggs she was laying on. One of them hatched just prior to us getting there, so we got to see a new baby swan. The daddy is very protective and very mean. He chased down a little old lady in the neighborhood and hit her with his wings, it gave her a nice bruise. We decided to look at the swan from inside the clubhouse. That swan is a little scary. It was good to spend time together. It was sure nice to get away for the weekend and have some fun family time.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Posted by Whitaker Family at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Fun! We should have got together. We were down there too. I miss the days where I could go watch clay golf. Life has sure changed. Sound like you guys had a good time. Hey even though I don't want you to go Private. Add me to the list. Kristybingham@gmail.com
Post a Comment