Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Private Time

OK... So I tried this before and never got around to it, but it is time for me to go private. Please leave your email if you want to continue following our family blog.

24 comments:

Lindsay said...

Add me please. :)

Hope you are well, miss you friend!

lindsay.schoenfeld@gmail.com

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Add me please Too!!!!
jlarsenlaw@gmail.com this is summer larsen!!!

Brooke said...

Reservations for Me at the Whitaker Blog.
brooke at kilointernational.come

Katie L. said...

kswens21@hotmail.com

Amber Maye said...

ambermendy@hotmail.com

Haylee said...

hayleek22@gmail.com

Kami said...

headoverfeet6@msn.com

Kassi said...

kasjames@hotmail.com :)

Sanchez Gang said...

ME please! dirtas23@gmail.com
I need your email so I can add you to mine! I hope all is well with you and your family! the boys are getting so big!
Lacey

deborah peake said...

it is always fun watching your boys grow up. I always love the fun stories your mom tells. please add me to your list: deborahpeake@comcast.net

LeMira said...

lemira.wheelwright at gmail . com

Word Whipped said...

I would love to keep in touch with you and your fam! I love seeing pics of your cute boys! Hope all is well. holly_stadler at yahoo.com

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I like to look at your blog and your cute family, so please send me an invite! ashleygarbesmith@gmail.com

Derek and Shar said...

I do!
shar_bar01@yahoo.com

Andrea said...

Invite me please! :)

andreatervort@hotmail.com

Meg and Abe said...

Megford1@yahoo.com

Rachelle Carling said...

Don't forget me... My email address is schmellarella@yahoo.com. I hope I run into you at Peerless again. You are so dang cute and such a sweetie! Thanks!

Whitnee said...

mesnaphappy@yahoo.com. Invite me!!

Nicole said...

Please add me... :)

nicolemafi@gmail.com

I miss you. Can we please get together soon. I talked to Lindsey T and we are going to try to do lunch soon!

tjandash said...

ashlileifson@yahoo.com

Auger Family said...

jaredauger@gmail.com

Nicole said...

toddnicole@hotmail.com

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

cmmorley_07@yahoo.com

Beth said...

Very cutest kids in the world!! Love ya!