Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Special Moments
















We were very grateful and excited to get away for a few days. We headed to California to enjoy some sunshine and each other. We flew out and the boys were just thrilled to fly on an airplane. They love to see what their grandma does for a living and the take off and landing is their favorite part. We were able to stay with Casey's fav uncle and aunt. They were very generous, and so much fun to hang out with. Casey's aunt's brother (did ya get that) works for Disney. He hires the characters and the dancer's for Disney (what a fab job, right?) Sooo.... he was able to get us into Disney for two days, TWO DAYS my friends for FREE!!! Were we lucky or what. Disney is ridiculously pricey and we were just so blessed to be able to get in for FREE!! We had such a wonderful time. The kids had such a great time. It really is magical to see their faces light up when they see something, or go on a ride that they love. I'm tellin yea right now, it is not a relaxing vacation. We all needed about three days to catch up on our rest. We went to the Rainbow store, and to the beach and this was one of the most memorable moments of my life. I will forever remember those feelings that I had, and how excited my kids were to see the ocean for the first time. The water was a little chilly, but we didn't care. We rolled up our pants, and ran in the water. We got wet and sandy, but we didn't care. Carson and I were chasing the waves and he was laughing so hard. He wanted to keep doing that all day long. It was a lot of fun and many treasured memories.

4 comments:

LeMira said...

That sounds like a blast! I love the pictures of you and Carson running in and out of the water.

Jared and Shalynn said...

Kendra, hook the Snow's up with some tickets. We want to go in April to Disneyland.

I hope all is well. Jared

Katie L. said...

It looks like you had so much fun! Sam is asking when he can play with Carson again! We will have to get them together!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

You are so lucky to get in for free. We just went and had to pay way too much! I miss you lets play!