
I entered Cade into the Beautiful Baby Contest with Regis and Kelly Live. There are hundreds of little cuties that entered as well. If we are chosen we get a chance to travel to New York and Gerber will reward the winner with a college fund. I am crossing my fingers that all of those who know us will watch the show on March 1st at 9 am and vote for Cade. I know this is cheesy and everyone thinks that their child is the cutest of all, but how cool would it be to win, or even get in the top ten. If you would watch and vote, you will be loved!! Thanks
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Baby Contest with Regis and Kelley
Posted by Whitaker Family at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I would have to agree; he is pretty dang cute!
He's adoreable! I'll watch, and vote! Hope he wins!!! =)
i will be sure to vote..I entered Ambers Kaizlee, too..Do they contact you and tell you to watch on March 1st? That is awesome and he is adorable..
Post a Comment