Friday, January 29, 2010






On New Year's Day we went sledding! We first went to a hill and I thought it was fun, but Casey always has bad luck with tubing and there were a lot of people there, so we decided to use plan B. We went down to the horses and tied a robe to our tube and had our horse pull the tube. It was really fun and pretty fast. Casey rode the horse and we all took turns. My mother in law was the best. I loved watching her!!

A few days after Christmas Cade wanted to go to the bathroom. We have been introducing the idea for quit some time, and he just wasn't into it. I bought him the undies, I tried to do the toy basket, and nothing was working. I was really shocked when he all of a sudden wanted to try it. Since that day, he has been dry at night, and going to the bathroom. I with that I could say I am mother of the year, and that all of my efforts had paid off, but it just goes to show that when they are ready, they will let you know, and it was so true. Congrats to Cade for being such a big boy. I can't get enough of him in his big boy undies. It is the cutest thing ever.

0 comments: