Friday, October 30, 2009

Family Pics 2009

We had our pictures taken a while ago from my sister. She does such a fabulous job. I love that we have someone so talented to take our pictures. There is nothing more precious than catching those wonderful moments of your kids on the camera. She does a great job of doing that for me. I am not very good with the camera, so I am thankful for her and her talents. I love my family more than anything!!





12 comments:

Bingham fam said...

Those are so great! You have such a picture perfect family! Where did you take those at?

Josh & Kenz said...

Awww.. They look great! You have such a cute fam.

Ashley said...

Kinz!!! You have such a beautiful family! These pictures are perfect!!!!!!

LeMira said...

I love that first one, such a great idea!

Kassi said...

So cute!! :)

etta said...

you guys look great! what a beautiful family!!

Starnes fam said...

Such cute pictures! You guys are all so photogenic! I don't know if you know our blog or not....nsstarnesfam.blogspot.com.
Hope to see all of you soon!
-Staci

Tiffani Warner said...

Great family pics! I love the one of you kissing! What a cute idea:) Your boys are adorable!

Jill K said...

These looks so good! It's so nice to get some good family pictures taken.

Word Whipped said...

Great pics! What a cute family! Your boys are getting so big!

Jan Scarpino said...

Super cute! Love you guys!

Lindsey Whiting said...

Okay, so is it possible for your family to have a bad picture? You all look so good, like the perfect family. That's so fun that you are in a house. I love to see your boys growing up!