Sunday, December 27, 2009

A little game of catch up!!!

So...... it has been a while since I have posted anything. It has been so crazy, and I haven't had time to do anything. A lot has happened in the past four months, and I thought I would just catch up on what has been going on. September was a hard month with the passing of Casey's Grandma. It was a hard time for everyone. She was an amazing woman full of love and grace. She had a wonderful testimony, and was always busy. She was a wonderful cook, friend, wife, grandma, and more. We all miss her so much, but we know we will see her again someday. While we were down in St. George we swam at the hotel and the kids always love that.

Casey went on the Elk hunt with his brothers, and his brother Scott got a huge elk. I will post pictures of the elk later. He also went on the deer hunt with his brothers and they let Bryce shoot the deer this year. They had a great time.

My cousin McKay was in Thriller this year. She was the main Chucky doll in her dance, and so we all went up and watched her perform. She has so much talent for her age, and we can't wait to watch her go far in her dancing. We all went up to Salt Lake to watch her dance, and went to Little America for dinner before the performance. It was a great time, and I just love to watch her dance. It brings tears to my eyes every time I see her. I am so proud of her.

So..... that is a a little of what we have been doing. Lots of fun and lots of fun being with family. We have lots of Christmas pictures that I will post soon. We had a wonderful Christmas. I hope all of you had a great Christmas as well and a Happy New Year.















1 comments:

Bingham fam said...

I am sorry to hear about Casey's grandma. I hope you all are doing good. It looks like you have been really busy, but it is fun to see what you have been up to.