My sister and I are renting a theater in Payson for the opening of New Moon. It will be on the Saturday morning after the opening night at 10 am. If anyone is interested please let me know. We are running out of spots. The cost will be $10 a ticket and we will have you pay in advance so that we have enough to pay for the theater. It is going to be a good time, leave a comment if you want a ticket and I will get a hold of you.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am sad you won't be coming with us Thursday night at midnight! I thought this was a start of a tradition!:)Just Kidding! That would be fun to have your own movie theater. I am so stoked to see it! Sad though you won't be seeing it with me!:( Hey will you text me your phone number. I lost all my numbers! Love ya!!
Yes I would love some tickets e-mail me the info at jennicaargyle@yahoo.com that sounds like lots of fun I cant wait!!
That sounds like fun! If you have room, I'd love to go! Just let me know when and where it is. . . email me: lemira.wheelwright@gmail.com
hi kinga! i miss you guys! Guess what!!! GOOD NEWS! I made Thriller again! adn this time i made main chucky!!! Do you remember how at the beginning of the dance, only one chucky is dancing? That is me this year! i am so excited! I am just excited for Halloween! Our family is doing bugs. Pay Pay is a catarpillar, i am a bumblebee, and bay is a ladybug! Well, write back! Love ya! :)
I already have tickets for the midnight or I totally would. Hey maybe I could just go twice:)
Ugh! sadness! So we got the tickets and everything and were all excited to go... and then we found out i have dance and bay has cheer that same time. and it is mandatory... :( sad. :(
Post a Comment