Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer 09'






Our mare had a baby in the spring, and it is the nicest little thing in the whole world. The mom and the baby let us walk into their stall and let us be with them. They follow the boys around and the baby will snuggle up to you. It has got to be the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. We have been doing a lot this summer, hence the no blogging for quit some time. I have finally settled down a bit, and have some time to post. It is fun to get back in the groove of things and have a little bit of a schedule. I love the summer and all of the fun things that we get to do. We had a fun family reunion up American Fork Canyon. We went with the Whitaker family and we had a great time. We did many activities: hiking, kayaked, went to Timp caves, and just hung out by the fire. It was a great time with great people. We also moved to Spanish Fork and we are so happy to be back in our home town. It feels good to be here, we are really enjoying ourselves. If you ever meet my kids on the street they will invite you over. They invite perfect strangers to come see our house and then I have to politely tell them that they aren't invited. (JK). It is funny to hear Cade say," You want to come see our new house, it be fun" It is fun he's right. I am so thankful for the extra room. Living in apartments for 8 years has really helped me to appreciate having a home. We will have to have a BBQ someday, maybe when we finally get a BBQ'r.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am glad you are back to blogging!! haha...I know the summer kind of seemed like it flew didn't it ugh.... I am not ready for fall quite yet I need more sunshine for Eli. Thanks for your sweet note and I too think you are the cutest mommy ever! Your boys just look so happy all the time.

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

I'm glad you're back. Your boys are adorable and I love the pony!! Hopefully I will see you this Saturday!

Jan said...

We sure miss you guys! Hope you are doing well. It was fun to read about your summer.