ON OUR WAY!!!! We went to St. George last weekend to spend some time in the sun. My mom had a dance competition and invited me and the boys to come with her and stay in her hotel room with her. It was such a great weekend. We just relaxed and did whatever we wanted to. I can't wait to go back.
IN AND OUT!
My grandparents went down as well. We had cousins who were competing. It was great to have them there and enjoy the weekend with us. My cousin McKay performed about six dances, she is so amazing. I can't watch her dance without crying. She is so good. I love my grandparents and all that they have done for us. It is fun to be with them, the boys sure love their grandpa.
We got Carson something fun in St. George. I consider it to be the greatest invention EVER! It is one of those swimming suits with a life vest in it. He could swim all by himself. He was jumping in and out of the water the entire time we were there. It was so fun to watch him get brave in the water and not have to help him. He and my cousin Jenson had so much fun playing together. Carson said his favorite part was playing in the water and Legos with Jenson.
Bathing beauties. My mom and sister Kami. Remember to wear your sunscreen :)
Hangin out by the pool side. What a wonderful time of the year.
Swimmie Swimmie Swimmie. We love to swim.
and Cade loves to make a mess wherever he goes.
Carson loves to go to hotel rooms. He had such a great time. I love to see when the boys are having fun.
The other day Carson found a snake in our backyard. Snakes don't bother me as much as spiders do, so I told him to pick it up. He loves snakes and loves to learn about them, so he was thrilled. He played with that snake for like an hour. I had to tell him to let it go. I am thankful to be a mother at this time. My boys bring me so much joy, so much so that I can't even express my feelings. I just love to watch them grow and learn all the things around them. Carson is learning so much in preschool. How to read letters and numbers and how to write them. His teachers say he is doing awesome. He is learning how to play with his imagination, and I love to peek in on him and see what he has come up with. Cade is talking so much. Every night he lays in his crib and says "sing songs" I sing him a primary song, and he sings a long. He is talking in full sentences, and it is so dang cute. A few things that he says that I love are " show you someting" l wuv you, "brother", "mommy I want bubbles", where's daddy. We are so blessed and I thank Heavenly Father every day for my husband and my boys. Good times!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
St. George and Snakes
Posted by Whitaker Family at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
i was hoping that it was a pretend snake. pretty sure my kids will be scared of them.
how old is cade? can he teach ammon to talk. he's smart but lazy. i wish he would start talking more. all i get is single words.
Snakes!!You are better mom than I ever was. I hate hate snakes and I am petrofied of them. Your grandma and grandpa look so good. That looks like it was a very fun weekend. Those were two beautiful bathing beauties. Nicole can't stop talking about her procedure at the salon. I might have to get brave. You have two darling boys and I known grnadma geegee loves them too!! Deborah
I wish that i wasn't terrified of snakes! I just think about them and get the chills. Carson will have to come catch them for me. I don't even go my backyard in the summer. miss ya!
Kin! Are you serious with the snake issue??? I couldn't do it!
Thanks again for helping me with cheer tryouts. You're the bestest friend ever!
It was so good to see you the other day, you are so beautiful!!! I love the sunshine I can not wait for it to get warm here. We need to hang out.
i'm so jealous, i wish it would warm up here for more than a day! glad you guys had so much fun, and cade is so brave, i HATE snakes!!! by the way, my blog is set at private now, so email me and i'll email you an invite:)
recandetta at gmail dot com
also, i saw your mother-in-law a few weeks ago, she is awesome! did she tell you we're having a girl?
Yes for sure we would love to go out on a date! Call me soon and lets make plans. Your pictures in st. george are darling as well..We have had lots of good times there!
What a fun get away!! I love St. George! Looks like you guys had a great time. Oh, and about the snake..I would have cut that thing in half lol!!:) I hate snakes!! Hope you are doing well.
Carson told us about going to St. George and staying in a hotel. He got so excited while talking about his new swimming suit and swimming all by himself!
I wanted to tell you my favorite sunbeam moment so far... A few weeks ago our lesson was titled "I am thankful for fish!" Jared was teaching the lesson and sharing the story about Jonah and the whale. As he finsihed the story Carson looks up at him and says "Bro. Johnson I wish you would get swallowed up by a whale so Sis. Johnson could teach the lesson!" We both busted up laughing! What a funny little guy! It is now on the top of the list of our favorite Primary moments.
We love having Carson in our class. He is so smart and usually tells us the answer before we even finish the question!
Post a Comment