Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Memories





Easter Sunday was such a fun day. Carson was so excited for the easter bunny to come. It is fun to be able to create some of the same memories that I had as a little girl. I am thankful for our Savior who sacrificed His life for us. At times I can't comprehend what He has done for us. I have to sit back and really think about it. He and our Father in Heaven love us so much that they sacrificed so much for us to be happy. I just don't know what I would do without the knowledge that I have of the Atonement and that we are going to be with our families for Eternity if we are worthy. I am truely in awe of the love that our Savior has for us, and all that he went through. I love my family so much.

ps. I was also thankful for that day to be over. My boys had so much candy that they didn't know how to function at the end of the day. They had the biggest sugar high known to man.

2 comments:

Tiffani Warner said...

The boys look so cute! I love their matching vests. It was so good to see you at the park. next time we'll have to plan it:)

Andrea said...

So cute! Cade is looking so old. Wow, they grow up fast! looks like you had a fun Easter. I promise I'm coming into the spa, as soon as I kill my turkey :) Hope you guys are doing well! tell the fam hi!