Spring is in the air. We played outside the other day, and pulled weeds, (which I love to do). We ended up having lunch out on our porch with the neighbor kids. They had a lot of fun. I can't wait for it to warm up even more.
Casey and I bought the boys some basketball shorts the other day. They were on sale at Dillards and I could not resist. they are the cutest things. I think they are so cute because they are too long for Cade. I just couldn't stop smiling when I put them on the boys. Just like Daddy.
ALL STAR HOCKEY GAME!!
I am so proud of my little brother Kasey. He is an amazing hockey player. He has been playing since he was a little kid, and he is great. Out of all the kids in his hockey team he was chosen to play on the Utah South All Star Team. We all went up to Salt Lake and watched him play. My boys especially love to go to the games. They love the Zamboni the best!!! I didn't get a real good shot of Kasey, but they move around so fast. He is the one behind the net.
Dinosaur MuseumI took the boys to the dinosaur museum not too long ago. It is a great place to take your kids. There are so many activities for young ones to do. Here the boys are discovering fossils in the sand. They have brushes that you can dig and brush around the fossils.
It is a very large museum with many LARGE dinosaurs everywhere. My kids got a kick out of seeing them in real life.
They also have a place where you can play in the water and sand. You can build anything you want. Carson was building a place for the little dinosaurs to live and Cade just loved playing with the wet sand. FUN!!!
VaLeTiNeS DaY!!!
We took the boys to the dollar movie for Valentines Day. We thought it would be a good idea to save a little money and take them to the cheap movie, since Cade usually doesn't sit through the whole movie anyway. Well it ended up costing us around $150.00 to take the family for a night out on the town. No we didn't get to do anything else that was fun. We got towed, yep that's right, along with five other cars. We had to wait out in the cold for Casey's brother to come and pick us up and take us to get our car. It was a fun movie, but I would rather just go out and have a nice dinner next time.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Posted by Whitaker Family at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is a bummer you had to be towed!!! I would plan a dinner next time too after that. Those little shorts are cute! I cannot wait for shorts season here. It won't be for another 2 months though. Did you know that you have to be a memeber of special society to drive a Zamboni? It is so freaking funny to talk to people around here about it. Hockey is the number one sport in Minnesota and people are just obsessive about it all.
I miss you friend!!! Your boys are so cute, and growing so fast! I hope you are doing well. Love ya
Post a Comment