We finally got to see Celine in concert. I bought everyone tickets last spring and the concert was supposed to be in November, but Celine got a sinus infection so the concert was pushed back until February 22nd. We were all so excited to see her. We have always been huge Celine fans, so to know that she was coming to our home town was super exciting. Left to Right, my sis Kami, sis in law Jessica, Kelley Shepherd, my auntie JaNae, my mommy, and me. (don't worry I am not pregnant, even though it looks like I am in my ninth month, my shirt is flowing funny)
okay so crazy story time. We get to the concert and there are six of us, so we all had to split up. We told each other if there are any seats next to you keep in touch and we will come and sit together. Me and my mom go together and Kami and Jessica go and JaNae and Kelley together. Well we finally get to our seats way at the top row, and Jessica calls us. She says, look down at the beginning of the first section and we are there. We look down and she is waving her arms right next to the platform where Celine will obviously be come to sing. My mom and I run down and find the lady that gave them their tickets, but she said she didnt have anymore, liar. Well we were kind of bumbed because we wanted to sit that close. We ended up about 15 rows from the stage, which in my opinon is better than where we were. Nothing even comes close to how good Kami and Jessica got it. They were literally inches away from Celine and her dancers. The pictures below will show just how close they were. 

One of my favorite outfits for the evening.
Doesn't she have a rockin body. She is so fit for her age, and you should have seen some of the moves she was bustin out. I know for a fact that I couldn't do half the stuff she was doing.
We had a fantastic evening. Full of excitment, tears, dancing to Mountain Deep, River High, (we almost got picked out of the audience for best dance moves EVER!!!), goose bumps, and just plain old great singing by the one and only Celine!!!!
Friday, March 6, 2009
A Night To Remember......
Posted by Whitaker Family at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hi Kindra it's Deborah..Your Mom told me you all had a wonderful time. She enjoys spending time with her girls. She is so proud of you. I am glad she gave me your website because she forgot to take pictures. I ways way jealous!!!!
Kin, I am glad you had a fun time! That sounds like so much fun!!
I saw her in Vegas with my sister and she is seriously so amazing live! She makes it look so effortless.
Looks like you had a fun time! I love Celine!!
Kellie said she loved it!!
I want to keep updated
jaredauger@gmail.com
Looks like you had a great time! Those are awesome pictures:)
You are AWESOME! I am pretty sure Kaila has a barbie doll with Celine's purple dress!!! It was fun seeing you on sunday!!!
Keep me in the loop... annafinlayson@q.com
Just let me know what night you would like to come and I will get you some tickets! I would love to see you!
I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!! I am a Celine freak! She is the aboslute best, especially live. I'm sure you never wanted the night to end. I've seen her twice in vegas and cried almost the entire concert. She is kind of a wacko with all her random crazyness chat inbetween songs. If she'd just stick to singing. I'm a so glad that you got to go and had such a great time. Next time can I come?
Post a Comment