I think it is a great idea to have a private blog. I would love to keep in touch with all of you, so please leave me your email address so that I can add you to my list. If you don't have a blog, but still want to see what we are up to, just sign up for a google account and leave me your email address as well. I hope that you all keep in touch with us, we love to see what you are up to.
THANKS!!!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
GOING PRIVATE
Posted by Whitaker Family at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

53 comments:
amie.josh@gmail.com
lemira(dot)wheelwright(at)gmail(dot)com. If you didn't get that -- call me!
Kin! I miss you. It has been way too long since we have seen each other. We need to keep in touch better. I miss your laugh!
Anyways, add me...
kristenwilde83@yahoo.com
Hey Kin! How are you stranger?? We should go to the pool together this summer or something! I hope everythings SO good for you!
my email is ambermaye@sfcn.org
thanks!!
Hey girl, get me signed up :) will you delete this after you have my address. thanks brooke@kilointernational.com
lindsaybarney@hotmail.com
Add me! :) nicole_davis@live.com
comfort.maxx@yahoo.com
thanks Jennica
I would love to be added. I love seeing updates on your cute family! holly.stadler@gmail.com
shar_bar01@yahoo.com
I would love for you to add me!
jared_shalynn@hotmail.com
We are going private to so add your email address on our blog if you want :)
I love looking at your blog. Add us to the list please!
j-d-johnson@hotmail.com
hi,
i would love to be invited - you have a cute family and it's fun to see where everyone is :)
cammihigley@msn.com
cammi (chandler) higley
kswens21@hotmail.com
kindra, we would love to keep secretly following your blog. please ad my email.
Hansennate@gmail.com
and let us know if you want an invite to ours. or if not pretend like you do so that I don't feel like a loser.
Kindra i friggin miss you!
kenzcook@hotmail.com
karlykay@gmail.com
Don't forget us;)
Count me in! noahandashley@yahoo.com
Hi! andreatervort@hotmail.com
hayleek22@gmail.com
Me too! lwkini2@gmail.com
Thanks! :D
ashlileifson@yahoo.com
dont forget to add me :) kasjames@hotmail.com
Hi friend!
tiffaniwarner08@gmail.com
Hey please add me. mksngl9602@aol.com
jaredauger@gmail.com
Kindra,
I don't know if you remember me but I would love to stay in touch and be invited to your blog! My email is schmellarella@yahoo.com. I still refer to the best pedicure I ever got... and it was the one you did.
You're a doll,
Rachelle
amberleecloward@yahoo.com
Hey Kindra! I would love an invite
Laicyl@hotmail.com
ryvpearlie@msn.com
christinajwright@gmail.com
morris423@gmail.com
Hey, I finally got you on here. My email address is elysemiller@hotmail.com
now you can add me!! See ya at work!
recandetta@gmail.com
Hey Miss Kindra!! My pedicure was fabulous, best one ever!! I would love to be added to your blog list. hollysued@msn.com
carlytooke@hotmail.com
Add me friend! Gigievans@gmail.com Celion Dion was way worth it! U guy's were sitting close by us! That was awsome how you worked it down they're.
megford1@yahoo.com
add me please.
dirtas23@gmail.com
hope all is well with you family!
Lacey
Hey Kin! If you want to do the weight thing you should but I really don't think you need to! You are tiny! I think I am going to start going to Zumba at least once a week at heart n soul if I like it. I haven't been yet but I might start next week. That would be awesome if you came too. Anyways, we do need to do the MCD's playdate although my boys are sick, sick,sick right now but when they get better we should go.
BTW- I want the best pedicure ever. What's your cost??
jules4sf@yahoo.com
Hey Kin!! How are you? Your little family is absolutely adorable, and I love looking at your blog. Please add me to your list! I miss you, and hope that everything is going great for you!!
Love, Kandis
kandis.brunson@gmail.com
I would love to be added to the list:^) tiffanyharrison@sfcn.org
Hey Kin-
My email is nicolemafi@gmail.com
How is everything going? I miss you a ton and want to get together. Please tell me when you can!
LoVe Ya
Nicole
toddnicole@hotmail.com
Thanks so much for inviting us to your blog!! You guys are such a cute family!!!
jill.langston@gmail.com
Hooray!
Hey please don't forget us. ktervort@yahoo.com
don't forget the old neighbor:
mckbill@hotmail.com
janscarpino@gmail.com♥
Please make sure you add me...ashleygarbesmith@gmail.com - Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. You are so sweet and I really admire you so much. Is Casey playing softball this spring/summer? I would LOVE to be able to see you and hang out with you at the games! I was just telling McLane that we need to get together and hang out with you guys!
carlytooke@hotmail.com
Hey kindra, i like watching your cute family, if you don't mind, add me please.
Melissaschildcare@cebridge.net
thanks,
Melissa
mariannecannon@gmail.com
Post a Comment