Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catching Up

McDonald's has been our favorite place to go lately. It has the best play area, especially for the little ones. We usually go there to get out all of our energy from sitting in the house. I love to watch the boys play. They play really well together, and we are very lucky that they have so much fun together. We watch little Jesse on Thursdays and we just love to have him around. The boys love having their little cousin to play with. He sure is cute, and he brights up our Thursdays.

We are always having fun. Just hanging out at home is fun with these two. Casey and I will sit back and watch them and just laugh. They bring so much joy into our lives. What would we do without you two.

Hangin with Grandma!! I remember the days of hanging out with my grandma, and we always had so much fun. We were always having sleep overs, making bread or something yummy, and just being together. I am glad that my boys get the opportunity to be with their grandma so much. They just love to be with her. She is very fun, and they get to do whatever they want. They made cupcakes the other day, and here they are eating the frosting. Grandma's are fun!!

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT......... CARSON TURNS 4!!!!
My mom and I took the boys to Playhouse Disney Live!!! It was so much fun. All of the characters from Playhouse Disney were there, and they put on a live performance. It was the cutest thing ever. Mickey Mouse and his friends were planning a singing party, so the postess took the invites to all of the guests and they had to bring a song to the party. Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, and Tigger and Pooh were all invited!!!
I am glad that we got to go. It was so much fun to see the excitement in my boys faces when the characters came on stage. I will never forget how excited they were, and the good time that we had.


Sunday we had a family party for Carson. We went to my mom's house and had mexican food, and then opened presents, and had a Spongebob Squarpants party. We had a cake with the characters on top, it was really cute. It was a fun night to all get together.


This was definetely the highlight of the evening. My sister Kami is so funny. We have this accordian at my parents house that I got when I was in high school just to be stupid. It has brought a lot of joy to our lives. Kenzie if you read this post you will appreciate this. Well..... Kami started playing and the kids could not stop dancing. Whenever she would start playing they would dance, and they wouldn't let anyone else play. We were laughing so hard. I also posted a video of them dancing so check it out. Fun times, fun times.

7 comments:

Jan Scarpino said...

HApPy BiRtHDaY CaRsoN! How are things going for you at prestige? I want to come in for a treatment one of these days so let me know what days are best for you.... love ya!

LeMira said...

Jackson LOVED Playhouse Disney when we say it at Disneyland! I'm glad Carson had a great birthday.

Amber Maye said...

It looks like Carson had a great birthday!! I wanted to take Nash to the Mickey Mouse club house too! I know he would have loved it! I'll have to go to the next one! Your hair looks so pretty! its getting so long! I love it! we really need to get together! hope everythings going good for you!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to Carson!! What a fun way to celebrate by going to playhouse Disney.. My kids would LOVE that. Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the Spongebob theme party!! LOL!!

Herd of Sheps said...

Oh Kindra, you are darling. Really, you are such a great mom. You all have so much fun together. There is nothing like family!! I am so glad you are close to yours because you have a great one!! I look forward to seeing you next Friday and it was great talking to you today!! You're a sweetie!!!

Bingham fam said...

It blows my mind that he is 4 already! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Nicole said...

Hi Friend- How are you doing? I miss you so much!! Can we please make plans to get together soon? Your boys are so cute and growing up so fast. Hope all is going well. Love ya