Carson got a new shovel from my mom. It is just his size, so when all that snow came, he was armed and ready. He just wanted to shovel the snow on the grass. We finally went over to the sidewalk and made some good use out of the thing. Hopefully he will continue to help me. I have shoveled our driveway twice, and I am already tired of it. It hurts my back.
And a cup of hot cocoa when we were all finished. Doesn't a cup of hot chocolate solve all of life's little problems.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Shoveling The Grass
Posted by Whitaker Family at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I still love Cade's hat! Oh, and you should send Carson over my way -- the sidewalk is completely covered again.
I love it! Mike bought Nash a little shovel the other day just his size, and now thats all he wants to do! and i'm with you on the hot chocolate solves lifes problems!
I love it when the kids start to help you do the chores. All mason asked for from Santa is a shovel! he said it was so he could shovel the driveway when blake is out of town.I have tried to talk him into some toys but he really wants that shovel. Kids are so funny. i can't imagine christmas without them :)
Merry Christmas Kendra!
lol!! That's really cute! Cade looks so big! My kids loved the snow as well. Everytime we get out of the car or get outside they both head right for the snow to eat it!! :)
I hope you guys had a fun Christmas!!
Hey Kindra! Wow I haven't talked to ya for a while! Ha Ha Bay got a blog and she is still working on it, butn it is way cute! HaHa for christmas all three of us kids got a laptop to share so now we can chat more! How was the boys cHristmas? Tell them that I said hi! Love ya! -Mckay
Post a Comment