Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Memories!!


We got a four wheeler for the boys for Christmas. It was really the only thing that Carson wanted, beside his Martian Masion ( Martian Matter). They were so excited in the morning. It is so much fun to have little ones for Christmas. They make it so magical and special again. I think the best part of Christmas is having family around. We are very blessed

This is Carson opening his Martian Matter. He was thrilled that he got it. It is really all he could talk about for about two months. We have had a lot of fun with it.
Carson is helping Cade with his presents. All Cade wanted to do was sit on the "wheeler" as he calls it.
The fun crazy balloons. Remember these guys, anyone who ever lived has had one of these in their lifetime, when you grab onto the elastic band and bounce the ball back and forth. Our boys loved them.
My dad came over Christmas morning to see the kids. They were excited to see him and to show them what they got. Carson wants everyone to close their eyes when they come in the door, so that they will be just as surprised to see the toys as he was.

Carson playing with his toys Christmas morning. We made martians all morning, and to tell you the truth, I like playing with Carson's toys. Call me crazy, but I think I was more excited to play with all of the toys then they were.
We took her out for a spin in the snow. It rocks!!!!!
Cute little Cade playing with Hanny Manny (Handy Manny). My kids love Handy Manny and all of the tools. Look at the concentration as he puts the tools neatly back in their place in the tool box.
Ok.... Christmas has got to be overwhelming for these poor little children. We make them get up and open a bunch of stuff, expect them to play with all of their "new" things and give them a bunch of chocolate throughout the day. Cade pretty much ate all of the kisses out of the candy cane thing, and at the end of the day when it was bed time, he wanted more. Well...... we said no to the candy for the evening and we had a meltdown. He was probably thinking.... What you guys have given me candy all day whenever I asked for it, what's the problem now. It was a fun day, but it is also a very busy and tiring day. Sorry for not giving you that piece of candy Cade.

Our friends from out of State came to visit, and we decided to go to dinner. Jared and Cheri, and Tyler and Ashli are some of our greatest friends, and we try to get together whenever we can. When we were all first married we had a faithful FHE every Monday, and we were always so uplifted and ready for the week ahead. I really wish that they lived closer. We really need to be uplifted more often. We miss you guys and can't wait until you are back..... someday, and could we possibly have FHE again. I miss Jared's lessons. Love you guys!!!!
Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

Chase Family said...

You boys are so cute Kin!

Jan Scarpino said...

I miss those guys! I am so glad that you were able to get together.. I hope you had a great Christmas, I love the boys in their jammy's! Way cute..

Jan Scarpino said...

Oh ya!! We are totally down for date night:) Call me and we'll make plans. Luv ya!

Lindsey Whiting said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I love that Carson got a 4-wheeler, that's going to be a blast! I think you'll end up having a lot more kids hanging around you guys. :0)