Wednesday, December 17, 2008

18 MONTHS OLD!!!

You are not our little baby boy anymore, look at how big you are!!!

Cade, you turned 18 months on the 13th of December. We love you so much, and you are a joy to be around. We can always count on you to make us smile each day. We love watching you grow and learn. I hope that you continue to be the sweet boy that you are, and never forget how much we love you.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Time goes by way to fast!

Kristen said...

Kin- he is so dang cute! It is sad how fast they grow up.
I love your Christmas card you sent me. It is so cute. Thanks for thinking of me...

Amber Maye said...

They grow up WAY too fast, thats for sure! I always look at Nash and wonder where the time went! He is so cute! I hope everythings going so good for you! we need to get together again soon!