The boys had a great time decorating the tree this year!!! I set the box of decorations down and let them have at it. Carson is so excited for Christmas this year, he makes me remember how exciting it was when I was little. I hope that I can make Christmas as special as it was when I was growing up, and that my children will always remember that feeling, so they can pass it on to their families.
As you can see in the picture above, Cade like to put ALL of his decorations in one spot. It was really cute. I love to listen to Cade talk, and whenever he sees Christmas lights he says:
Ooooo whites(lights)!!! He is so fun.This is the new fun activity we got going on. We made a homemade slide out of our card table. We just put one end up and let the kids have hours and hours of fun. It is great!!! They go down on their bellies, backwards, forward, and sideways. I just get a kick out of these two. Who needs Christmas toys??? We just make our own :)
Friday, December 5, 2008
DeCk ThE HaLLs
Posted by Whitaker Family at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
How cute! I actually put all of our ornaments on, but now they are all moved around so our tree looks a lot like yours! Ha! I love the slide! Our boys love to put cardboard on the stairs and roll their cars down it...cheap entertainment is the best!
What a fun and good mom you are!! They looked like they were having so much fun decorating the tree! Nash is still young, but he's what makes us excited for Christmas this year! What we would ever do without them??
YOur kids are adorable!! Love the tree!
And I SWEAR I saw you in line at the Movie Theatre for Twilight!!!! (it's was rather late.... my reflexes weren't fast enough to say, "KINDRA!!! What's shakin???"
Kin, I'm so sorry you were sick last week. I missed seeing you. We are going to get together for a play date next week--I'll email you! Talk to you soon!
That is so cute. That is so fun to let them help decorate. They are darling. I love the homemade slide. My parents do the same thing for Ryder at their house. He loves it! Your girls weekend looks so fun. I am jealous. I love love love getting away like that. And Scotty is so cute. The girls will be after him!!
That is so funny. You are such a cute mom Kindra. I havent seen you forever hope all is well. Merry Christmas.
Your boys are so dang cute! I can't believe how big Cade is getting! we need to get together soon, I miss you. Love you and I hope you guys have a great Christmas. Say hi to your mom and dad for me.
your boys are so cute! I can't imagine Christmas without kids. they make it so much more fun. my kids always just play with the boxes and wrapping paper. ha ha!
so are you going to be working with me at prestige? I really love it there. :)Tiffani Warner
Looks like you guys are having a fun Christmas at your house!! The boys are so cute!:)
yes, that was our basement. It's nice to be able to send the kids down to play!!! Hope you guys are doing well and you have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment