The Larson's invited us to go sledding with them last Monday night. We went up to Harry's ranch, and they would take us to the top of the hill with the four wheeler, and then we would go all the way down on our tube. It was a blast!! I have always loved sledding, so it was fun to take my boys for the first time.
Casey taking Cade down the hill. Cade loved it!!
We all went down:) It was getting dark, but it was perfect!!
This picture is so cute. Katie is driving, Mat and Casey on the front, and all of the kids piled on wherever they could fit. The four wheeler had a harder time getting up the hill, but they made it. Thank you Mat and Katie for inviting us, and hanging out at Papa Kelsey's afterward. I hope that we can go again!!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Sledding
Posted by Whitaker Family at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
It was a lot of fun and I love the pictures! Sorry that I had to take off so quick after. Mat said you guys had a lot of fun getting pizza. We will have to do it again...maybe earlier so it won't be so dark! :)
HOW FUN looks like you had a great time!
Kin, that looks like so much fun!! I need to do something like that with my kids. Your pictures are darling.
It look like you had a great Christmas and spoiled your kids with the 4 wheeler. How exciting!
And that's awesome that you have a new place to work. I really should come to you and have you work your magic... I really need it!
All the way down on the tube? So fun!! That would be awesome -- we've been enjoying Jolley's Ranch this year.
You have such a darling family, your boys are getting so big! I miss you and hope you know I really mean that! I hope everything is going great for you, and I seriously would love to get together sometime!
Sounds like fun!! I would love to go sledding if I could ever get my family healthy again!!:) Hope you guys are doing well!
Hey Kindra I hope you had fun sledding! Ha ha well have a good day!
Looks like alot of fun! And it looks like you had a great christmas.
Hey friend. I don't have your # so I hope you check this today. I wanted to let you know that prestige is reshooting the commercial on Friday at 9 am. I think you come in later but you should come early and be famous with me!
Post a Comment