Friday, November 21, 2008

Our Eventful Week

Scott came home yesterday!! It was a very exciting day! Carson was two when Scott left, so he has a little memory of his uncle, but we have shared many stories and Scott has written to Carson and Cade the entire mission, so when we saw him yesterday it was like he never left. We are very proud of Scott and the example that he has set for our boys. He did a great job on his mission to Brazil.

What a week it has been!! A lot has happened this week, and it has all been really fun. Last night Amber, Kristen, and I went to the movie "Twilight". It was really good, and there were a lot of ladies there. We showed up at 10 pm thinking that it would give us plenty of time to get a seat.... well we were wrong. There had been people there since 3:30 in the afternoon. Now that is dedication. We did have a great seat in the VERY front row. But we all enjoyed the movie, and can't wait to see the next one. Thanks to Kristen for making the night possible. (sorry my pictures got out of order)

How sweet is this picture. I just wanted to cry myself watching these brothers reunite after two years. It was a very special moment, and a day that we will always remember.

We had a wedding dinner for Jan's upcoming wedding this Saturday. We went to Happy Sumo, and the food was yummy. It was fun to catch up with everyone and our little families. It is fun to look back on all that we have been through as friends and to know that we can count on each other for important times in our lives. We were very happy for Jan!! Good luck on Saturday.

6 comments:

Amber Maye said...

Kindra, that was so much fun last night! i am so happy i got to see ya! its been way too long! I didn't know that casey's brother came home yesterday from his mission? you had a big day!! no wonder why you were so tired!! He's a cute boy!, I hope that your little cade is doing okay, that is no fun! Well I can't wait to hang out again soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kindra! so the movie was good? I am so excited ! It is Friday, and I am going to see it tommorrow! Everybody I know said it was really good! Tell the boys that I love them and you so much! Miss ya!

Kristen said...

Kin, I keep thinking about Edward! I love him :) I had a fun time!
Casey's brother is so cute. All the boys in his family look a lot alike. How exciting.
You have been busy...

LeMira said...

Do all of Casey's brothers look like him? I'm so jealous of you going to the movie. I'll get there one day, I hope.

Anonymous said...

HELLO KINGA! I LOVE YOU! HOW IS CARSON AND CADE DOING? I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I THINK THAT WE SHOULD COME DOWN TO GRANDMA'S THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE WE HAVE NO SCHOOL AND WE SHOULD GO TO THE PARK WITH THE BOYS! HA HA THAT WOULD BE SO FUN! Love you! Bye!

Meg and Abe said...

I am so happy for Jan. Tell her I say hi and congrats!