Thursday, November 13, 2008

Okay I know I am probably way too excited for this movie to come out, but there are only seven days left until it premiers. My friend Kristen invited me to go to the opening night at midnight. I am so excited to see the movie. I was not sure about the Edward character at first, but the more and more I look at him, I am thinking that he is really a hottie!! I hope that the movie lives up to my expectations. I can't wait to see it!!

9 comments:

Amber Maye said...

I am making myself start reading the first book before we go Thursday! So I can atleast know a little bit about what everyones going crazy about! I know.. I can't beleive I haven't read them yet! When Bit called me, she thought I wouldn't want to go, but I think It will be so much fun! We can have a fun girls night! and I can pretend that I'm a crazed fan like you and bit! it will be fun to see you! i haven't seen you in so long...!

Kristen said...

Yeah! So excited! Still.

Nate said...

That Edward is smokin' hot. by the way, your kids' Halloween costumes were cute!

Jan Scarpino said...

Can't wait... I'm dying! Although Im not a big fan of Edward, He was so much better in my imagination!!

tjandash said...

I wish I was there to go with you. Did I just invite myself? It was totally you that started me reading them. A bunch of girls in my ward are crazy like you and going Thursday night but I am too big of a wuss to stay up that late so some of us are going Saturday. You'll have probably seen it three times by then. I'm so excited!!

Josh & Kenz said...

Ahhhh I just want to scream!!! I am so excited! I love getting all nerdy and obsessing over Edward!

Andrea said...

I'm so excited! YAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kinga! Can't wait to see the movie! Except
I am bummed cuz my mom won't let me go to the 12 o-clock premiere cuz I have school, but I am seeing it Saturday! Tell Carson and baby cade that I said Hi and that I love them so much! Love ya!
-McKay

Anonymous said...

Hey Kindra whoops I forgot, how did you find that cute background? I can't figure out how to find cute ones! -McKay