Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Pictures






All of these pictures were taken by my beautiful sister Kami. She is very talented and the boys just love her. I am thankful that I have a sister who will take care of all of my photography needs. I sure love ya sis

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are sure some cute boys you have! I think it is funny how your littlest one has such a serious face in his pictures. HAH that seems all to failiar right now. Eli has become very serious and pouty lately.(love the 18months age....cannot wait for more ;))

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Kindra these pictures are so sinkin' cute! Your sis sure's got TALENT !

I love your blog...it's always fun to read! :D

Bingham fam said...

Those are really cute! Your sister is talented!

Andrea said...

Cute new background!! I've been meaning to change mine forever!! Cute, cute pictures of the boys. That's so fun that you have your sister to take such great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! HI Kindra! I am so excited! I got a blog like last week and I LOVE the pictures of the boys! Leave me a comment, my site is www.kaybugdraper.blogspot.com!
-McKay Draper