Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Treats and some Tricks


Halloween was fun this year. Carson was a bat, and Cade was a monkey. They loved their costumes, especially Carson. He still thinks that Halloween is coming up and that he will be able to wear his costume again. He hasn't been feeling very good, so the night ended a little early, but it was a fun evening.



Carson learned the Pledge of Allegience in preschool, and we are very proud of him. and the next video clip of both the boys is funny. Every time they sit on the couch together, they bounce back and forth and they think it is so funny. Casey and I got a kick out of them the other night.

12 comments:

Meg and Abe said...

Abe and I do that all the time! haha j/k

tjandash said...

Carson is SO smart!! I remember how he was sitting up, crawling, walking, talking, saying his ABC's, having little conversations, way before Tayt. I'm not saying Tayt is a dummy or anything I just think Carson is brilliant!!!

{Jamey} said...

You are still such a sweetheart! Yeah, I love having all boys too. They are so much fun, and I think I do better with boys! I can do crazy, but I don't know how well I would handle drama! Someone knew better I guess :0) Good to hear from you too!

etta said...

aww i miss your laugh...i talked to one of your old roomates from snow? i think it was snow...crap i cant remember her name...email me and i'll give you the details:)

Josh & Kenz said...

Oh my heck! He seems way to young to have memorized that already. He is a Genius!! I have a Canon XTi and a 50mm and a 24-70mm L Lense. We should get together and shoot around. I love your blog it is so fun to read. We really need to hang out.

Lindsay said...

First of all, I love their Halloween costumes--adorable! And how about that Carson, he is really smart! I want to do a play date while I am in Utah, Kaitlyn would love your boys!

Kristen said...

Your boys are darling! Way to go Carson. He is a smarty pants.

The O'Briens said...

I LOVE their little Halloween costumes! What handsome little boys. It kills me to hear kids bust stuff like the pledge out! That is so great your kids get such a kick out of each other. Who needs toys when you have a couch?!!

Katie L. said...

What cute kids! Mat and I went to Lorna's house last night and your grandpa & grandma Woodhouse were there. We had a nice chat with them. They are so funny!

Haylee said...

Your boys are so cute. I love hearing your giggle in the videos, its so funny! I hope you guys are doing well! Love ya

Jan Scarpino said...

Absolutely adorable!! Those boys are so yummy:)

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Those are the cutest backgrounds in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!! Thanks for sharing that website with me! I love the turkey one! I have that one set for thanksgiving, and then I think I am going to change it with every holiday! Tell the family that I love them so much! I AM SO EXCITED FOR TWILIGHT!!!
Love, McKay