Thursday, October 30, 2008

THRILLER!!!!
On Monday night we all went up to Thriller!! My cousin McKay was in the performance this year. She was in the Chucky dance, and we are all so proud of her. It is not easy to audition for Odyssey dance theater, and she made it. Hopefully she will continue to dance with them, so we can go and watch her all the time.
From Left to right: Top-my brother Kody, cousin Nick, aunt Jenni, sister Kami, me, my mom
Bottom: Sister Jessica, brother Kasey, cousin McKay

8 comments:

Katie L. said...

Very cool! Hey, thanks for putting up with Mat and all of his "crazy" skin questions. Hee hee hee! :)

Kristen said...

I am Jealous. Holly wanted me to go with her and I really should have. I love that kind of stuff!
I can't believe your cousin is that old. I remember when she was a baby. Time really does fly!
Holly told me your boys were sick. Hope they are better!

The Davis Family said...

oh fun!! You guys look like you had so much fun!! :) I know my sister loved it!

etta said...

how fun! you'll have to post pictures of the boys in their costumes, i'm excited to see them...you should come visit remedez tomorrow and see all the costumes...i'll be pippi longstockings (lame i know, i had to think of something quick)

{Jamey} said...

Hey Kindra! This is Jamey Phillips-Norris. I stumbled on your blog. How have you been? You're little boy is so cute!

{Jamey} said...

Sorry I meant to say boys! They are very handsome kids!

Jan Scarpino said...

Thriller!!! My favorite.. I have gone every year but this one, so Im super sad that I missed out. Im glad that you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kindra, thanks for puttin that fun pic of Thriller on your blog! Hey, how did you get that cute ttemplate? I can't find any cute ones! Leave me a comment @ www.kaybugdraper.blogspot.com! Love ya! :) -McKay Draper