We had a great weekend! We did not slow down all weekend, but it was worth it, we did a lot and here are some of the fun things that we did. On Thursday we went to the Haunted Canyon Train. It starts at Vivian Park and goes up the canyon a little ways and then back to the park. It was so spooky and so much fun. They tell scary stories and have people coming on the train throughout the ride. Carson did get a little freaked out, but the next day he said, "that train ride was way fun huh mom". I think he really liked it, but probably not as much as I did. Before we left he was playing soccer in the street with our neighbors and I thought it was really cute.
The boys loved looking out the window and seeing the river.
On Friday night we went over to Kelly Shepherd's house to have dinner, carve pumpkins and make sugar cookies. We had so much fun at Kelly's. We went with my aunt JaNae and her kids. Kelly has three boys, so the kids had such a blast playing together.
Jack and Cade are only three months apart so they were so cute together.
The finished product. Carson actually carved his pumpkin all by himself. I drew the face with a marker and he used the little carving knife and started cutting away. I was proud and a little sad, he doesn't need my help much anymore.
We frosted fall sugar cookies and they were delicious.
YUM.......
Saturday was my birthday!! The big 26!! My sister's and JaNae planned a lunch at Brick Oven. It was a lot of fun to get together with everyone. Thanks for all of you who came and celebrated with me. My birthday is on a really hard day, the opening of the deer hunt, so therefore I don't have a husband for that weekend. It kind of stinks, but I am glad that I have so many people around me that I care for to be with me on my birthday.
Me, Kami, Kelly, and JaNae
After lunch it was off the Cornbelley's. Wow there are so many things for the kids to do there. We all had such a good time there. In the castle is Carson, my sweet cousin Jaylee and her friend Brooklie
I think us girls had the most fun. We found this slide, and we decided to take our kids down it. Come to find out it was super fast and we came shooting down the slide so fast that we just about fell on our faces each time we went down. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time. Check out our faces. Classic!
Look at Cade's face. He is terrified, but he wanted to keep going down the slide. I will have to admit, it was super fun
I love this picture of Kelly. We were cracking up.
Well that is our weekend in a nutshell. We all had a blast and I just want to say thank you to my family and friends that made this weekend so much fun. I love you all!!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Weekend Full Of Fun!!!
Posted by Whitaker Family at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Wow, you did have a fun weekend. It sounds like you had a great birthday even though Casey was gone. I am glad you got my text because I was worried that you didn't and I didn't want you to think I forgot about you. I thought about you all day.
We almost went to the Heeber Creeper on Thursday too. That would have been fun. Do you think it is too scary for my boys? It sounds like it since Carson was scared. I'm with you though, I think it would be fun for me.
I am glad you had fun! And I love your pumpkin carving pictures. Your boys are darling!
What a fun weekend! Happy Birthday to YOU!
Your kids aren't gonna forget these fun times, you're a great momma...(and a fine lookin' one too!) Kindra, you look great! After this baby, I'm deffinately going to hit up the gym or somethin' ??? Ahhh!
Happy Birthday kindra! I'm so happy you had a fun birthday, even without your hubby!
That sounds like a lot of fun! Happy (late) birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hey what is your email address?
That looked like a busy weekend!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I am glad yuo had such a fun one. And you looked totally cute in that outfit.
Happy Birthday Kin! Looks like you guys had fun! Love ya!
Awe, it was such a fun weekend!! I am slacking at updating my blog so thanks for letting me see the pics. It was so fun spending some time with you and your darling boys, we need to do it more often, especially during hunting season when we are all widows. Thanks again for the fun weekend and for letting me share your birthday with you. You are darling! I will come see you at the spa soon~
Happy Birthday again Kinny!!! I love you girl.. You look more and more gorgeous with each and every year! I hope you had a great birthday, you deserve it!
Post a Comment