Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dinner with Friends!!!

We went out with our good friends the Clowards on Saturday night. We always have a good time with them. I love to hear Casey's stories and Amberlee and I always have something good to talk about. We went to Tucano's and the food was excellent. I love to taste all of the different kinds of food that they offer. I always get way too full when I go there, but it's worth it. It was nice to be out for the evening and not have to worry about our kids.

Okay, check out this close up that Casey took. I was like, "HELLO" why did you take the picture so dang close and he just laughed. We thought it was pretty funny. I look like I am half asleep because it was past my bed time. Good times, good times.

4 comments:

Jan Scarpino said...

Those are two very sexy couples!!! You guys sure make date night look good.. :) I love you all and am dying to get together. Call me darling!

The Condies said...

Somebody else is having a birthday on Saturday, right? I hope you have a great day! Let's get together soon!
Love ya,
Carly

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

You guys are so BEAUTIFUL !!!
Hey I'm going private so shoot me your email k !

The Condies said...

I hope you had a great birthday, I was thinking of you on the 18th (right?) Whats your email so I can get you my address. Can I do anything to help?
Carly