I am loving all of the pictures with the men folk from Spanish Fork with their deer. Robby however is ticked that he wasn't home to go hunting this year. Oh well, one year out of our entire marriage shouldn't kill him! Congrats on the buck Casey.
Casey and I have been married for eight years. Time has just flown by, and I honestly cannot believe that we have been together now for 10 years!! We have two little boys. Carson is 5 and Cade is 3. We are busy working and most importantly playing. We have a lot of fun together as a family, and we are very blessed.
5 comments:
I am loving all of the pictures with the men folk from Spanish Fork with their deer. Robby however is ticked that he wasn't home to go hunting this year. Oh well, one year out of our entire marriage shouldn't kill him! Congrats on the buck Casey.
THATS AN AWESOME DEER!
-CHRISTINA WRIGHT (REMEDEZ OLDIE :))
LOL -- Kindra, you make me laugh!
He got a good one1. Good Hunt! Hope to see you soon doll.
Kindra, I love your comment, you crack me up!
Post a Comment