We went camping over the weekend, and we all had a great time. The leaves were beautiful and the weather was great. I love to be outdoors and especially around this time of the year.
Monday, October 6, 2008
CAMPING!!
Posted by Whitaker Family at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I love going camping together! it looks like you had a lot of fun!
I forget how pretty those Aspens can be! I miss them....we have a few here and there but not like Utah and Colorado. Your camping trip looked like it was tons of fun! We never did go again this summer after Nauvoo...I think the idea of camping after how miserable we were then just wasn't apealing so I am jealous of your camping trip!
Wow Kin i didn't know you married a mountain man!! Your kids are so cute!
Kin! That looks like so much fun!
I can't believe how cute Cade is. He is darling and he is getting so big.
I miss you, we need to get together again soon!
So cute! That looks like fun. Seriously cool fort. Looks like Casey has had some training in fort building. What a fun weekend!
THAT IS THE BEST FORT I HAVE EVER SEEN! LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST! YOU MAKE ME WANT A TRAILER.
Cute pics kin! I love that Casey went all out to build a fort for the boys, Way cute!! Looks like you guys have the right idea, enjoying this beautiful weather while it lasts... I love you doll face:)
Camping is the best. We weren't able to go much this year, looks like it was a great weekend to go. And I am very impressed with the fort! I bet your boys had a blast with that.
Post a Comment