I've been tagged!
Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you: http://kristenwilde.blogspot.com
2. Post the rules on your blog:
3.Write six random things about yourself.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here are the six random things about me. I am not very interesting, so don't be surprised if you're not surprised.
1.I love to clean! I don't love to clean my own house, but if someone puts me to work at their house, I would clean it top to bottom. I have passed this lovely talent on to my two boys, who walk around the house with wash clothes wiping things down. ( I am sorry to you both)
2. When I was two years old I started dance with my mom. We were doing a dance with teddy bears and it must have been a cute dance because the audience was laughing. I got really embarrassed and I threw my teddy bear down on the stage and kicked it off the stage and yelled, "I don't want to do this anymore". I jumped off the stage into my grandma Woodhouses arms and I did not finish the dance. I will never live that one down. It is my grandma's favorite story to tell all of her friends.
3.When I was on the drill team I loved to do random things and have my fellow mates do random things with me. One night after a home football game I thought it would be "fun" to rock this bus that was sitting out in the soccer field (who knows why it was there, it was an old bus). So I had everyone that wanted to join run across the football field after the game and we all rocked the bus. Ok we thought we were pretty funny I guess because it does not make any sense why we would do that. Ahhh it is fun to look back isn't it?
4.I love to give pedicures. It may sound like a weird thing, but it is so fun to have someone sit in that chair and by the end of the pedicure they are a different person. Sure their feet look fabulous, but inside they are relaxed and ready to face the world.
5. I want to be adventurous. I want to jump out of an airplane, learn how to scuba dive, go on an African Safari. These are all things that I will do sometime in my life. My dad is where I get all of these crazy ideas from. He has done all of them except the safari. He is a riot.
6. I am so afraid of sharks. They fascinate me and I want to swim with them someday, but I start thinking about them and my heart starts racing. I am going to have to stop writing about sharks now, my fingers are shaking and I can't type anymore.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Posted by Whitaker Family at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment