My good friend Amberlee Searle Cloward
My sister and best friend Kami
Last night was the drill team reunion. I have to say that I had a complete blast!! It was all of the graduating classes from 80's to 2000's. My aunt Rachelle was in the 80's, my aunt JaNae was in the 90's and me and my sis were in the 2000's. Our dance was difficult and we all could not move after the practice, but it was so awesome to go and learn the dance, see all of our old friends and just remember all of the fun times that we had. I learned a lot from being on drill team. First of all team work (there is no other way around it), dedication, leadership, and dancing in the 30 degree wheather on the football field, when you are sick and you have no other choice. I am grateful for the great times and for the life lessons. We all had such a great time last night and I am thankful that I can still dance (a little)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
DrILL TeAm ReUnIoN
Posted by Whitaker Family at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh, I wish I could have come? My sister said it was so nice to get together with everyone...I guess she helped with the dances?
I was busy and couldn't make it, but dang it...I totally missed out!
You are still as Beautiful as ever...now that I think of it...I probably wouldn't have been able to dance...I don't think I got it anymore? All these KIDZ did somethin' to me Ahhhhh?
That looks like so much fun! It is great to see some of wha tyou are up to. I can't wait to see you.
I loved your story about the teddy bear dance. You are too funny.
You guys did a good job! We all were there watching Shelby Cheer and I had no idea you guys were performing. I have to say that we were laughing at a few that Couldn't keep up. It was hilarious! How fun! I wish they would do something like that for cheer.
I love your answers on your tag. They were fun to read!
It was fun seeing you at the little reunion! I'm still sore though :(
That looks like it was fun. I wish Payson would do fun things like that. You and your sister are so cute. She waited on us at Wingers not too long ago.
Hey, I totally found you again! Wasn't that so much fun? I loved getting to see so many people I don't ever get to. It was so good to see there. Like I said, I still laugh about you and Amberlee's escapade on the Homecoming Dance your senior year... good times:) You look so great and are still an amazing person! Cami was making everyone laugh, so tell her thanks! I don't know about you, but I couldn't really walk the next day...but it was worth it!
Kindra,
I was excited to hear from you. It has been so long since I've seen you. Your boys are adorable. Are you still working at Aveda? I went there a little while ago to get a pedicure and asked if you worked there, but the girl I asked was new so she didn't know anyone. Your family is so cute and it is fun to see all of the things you do together. I'm excited to keep in touch. I will also add you to my favorites!
Post a Comment