Monday, August 25, 2008

A DAY OF FIRST

CARSON HAD HIS FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL! HE WAS A LITTLE SCARED, BUT EXCITED TO START A NEW PHASE IN HIS LITTLE LIFE. I WAS SUPER EXCITED FOR HIM, BECAUSE I REMEMBER PRESCHOOL, THE TOYS, THE LETTERS, THE FRIENDS. I AM PROUD AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME. THIS IS MY BABY AND I NEVER THOUGHT THE DAY WOULD COME THAT HE WOULD BE OLD ENOUGH TO GO TO SCHOOL. HE IS GROWING UP SO FAST, BUT EVERY STAGE IS FUN AND WE ALL LEARN A LITTLE WITH EACH PASSING DAY. GOOD JOB CARSON!!
CADE STARTED WALKING THIS PAST WEEK. HE IS SO PROUD OF HIMSELF AND EVERY TIME HE STARTS WALKING SOMEWHERE WE ALL GET A KICK OUT OF HIM BECAUSE HE HAS GOT THE BIGGEST SMILE ON HIS FACE. WE LOVE THIS LITTLE MONSTER, HE IS ALWAYS ENTERTAINING US, WITH SONGS OR STORIES THAT WE DON'T QUIT UNDERSTAND, BUT LOVE ANYWAY, OR HIS TANTRUMS THAT WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, OR JUST DANCING TO THE WIGGLES. HE IS ALSO GROWING UP SO FAST, AND IT IS SUCH A PRIVILEGE TO BE THEIR PARENTS.

12 comments:

Katie L. said...

What a cutie! Ben starts Kindergarten on Wednesday and Sam starts Preschool next week! I am freaking out because I will have 2 in school! Ah! Carson looks so grown-up! It's a bittersweet feeling when they go to school but I know that when I take him on Wednesday I will be crying!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

I love the video, he is so happy and proud! I guess he realized it's time to start walkin' since his big bro is starting school! What a cutie patootie! :P

Jan Scarpino said...

Yay! Cade is walking.. He is way too cute. I love that you have that on video, how fun to look back on! Of course my favorite is your laugh, I cant ever contain myself if I hear your laugh, its my very favorite thing about you...

Andrea said...

Good job Caders!!! He is so fun to watch walk:) Carson looks so old in that picture. Wow, time goes so fast dosen't it?? cute, cute boy's ! I love them!!

DA & J said...

Yeah Cade! What a great walker! Your boys are both so cute.

Ashley said...

Aww SO cute! I seriously don't know how I am going to be able to let my baby go to school...even preschool! I am going to be the biggest ball baby of a mother ever.

Lindsey Whiting said...

I can't believe that Carson is that old? Does he still do the "scared face" on demand, I know it's been a long time since I saw him do that, but it just cracked me up! I hope you got the e-mail to breakfast next week, if not let me know.

Kristen said...

Oh, how cute. Cade looks so cute waking around. He is so excited!!
I love the video.
Carson looks so stinkin' handsome in his picture. I can't believe you have a chid in school. I am jealous!

Amber Maye said...

i love the video! so cute! it makes life seem like it goes by way too fast seeing how big carson is! your boys are so dang cute!

Meg and Abe said...

I can't believe Carson is in preschool! You were pregnant with him when we met and now he is so big.

Hales Family said...

I just love those boys! I can't believe that Carson is going to school already. He looks so cute all ready to go. Little Cade is darling too! Cute little walker. Now he can get away fast!!

Kristen said...

You've been tagged by me. Check out my blog!