Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh the Joys of Summer!!






I love summer!!! Lazy days, pools, bbq's, concerts. I don't want the summer to end, although I know it is coming, I just love to look back on the fun things that we have done this summer, lots of great memories were made. We went to Martina McBride with our friends Casey and Amberlee Cloward, it was our mother's day gift, and it was a lot of fun.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Isn't it depressing that summer is coming to an end so soon! The only thing that gets me through it is that my favorite season of the year is the fall! You guys look so cute in that last picture.

Bingham fam said...

Looks like you guys have had great summer. Good thing that summer will come again!

The Condies said...

Thanks for your comment! I am not sure what we are doing about looking for a house but I will definately keep everyone posted it would be fun to get together more often. I did see Casey at the UVU Golf Tournament the other day.

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys have had a great summer. I can't believe how big your boys are getting--they sure are cute! I can't wait to see you when I come out in December. Take care!

Anonymous said...

How much fun! I love you're family pictures.

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Your boys are so darn cute! And I have to tell you that you've got to be the cutest Mom!
It sure is a bummer that summer is over though!

Hey I saw that you have a link to the Kaufusi's ...who is it might I ask? I know alot of Kaufusi's and was just wondering because it's private? Sorry not tryin' to be nosy?

Kristen said...

Hey Kin!! We really do need to talk about the book. I loved it too!! I will for sure go with you to the movie in November. I am so excited. Let's plan on it.
I love all your pics. They are so cute. Hey I forget that you took your extensions out. Were they driving you crazy? I had them before and they drove me crazy.
Anyways, I will talk to ya soon!

Bit

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Yeah I know Vili...me and his little sisters Katie and Paea are BFF's !

Can you have him send me an invite?

Mucho Grasias girl! :P

Lindsey Whiting said...

ohhh summer's are the best! And Utah summer nights are wonderful because they cool down, but if you want the warmth to last a little longer all year long, just come be my neighbor in Texas k?