Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Traditions

Lately I have been reminded of how important families are. I will never be able to comprehend how lucky I am to have my husband and my two boys. I have been blessed with a beautiful family, and I am thankful for my family that I grew up with. My parents are so loving and have always been so concerned about others and making sure that we always were a strong family. Growing up, we did many wonderful things as a family, and I am thrilled that I get to start the same traditions with mine. I know that it is important to be close as a family and I am thankful for my parents for teaching me the gospel and helping understand the importance of being close.






My sister Kami took these great pictures of our family having a good time up Spanish Fork canyon.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love these pictures of your family! You have such happy little boys. It's so cute! Thanks for being such a great friend!!

Jessie and Justin said...

Hey Kindra. It's Jessie. Your kids are getting so big. Just wanted to say Hi

Nicole said...

Kin-
I loved getting together the other day. We will have to do it again soon, and I will not plan a hair appt! Your boys are the cuteset! I love ya tons. call me soon

Haylee said...

hi Kin! These pic's are so cute I miss your family! I need your email, we set our blog as private so i need to send you an invite. Send me an email at hayleek22@gmail.com. Love you!